ABOUT OUR CAMP
To provide the ideal environment and a unique opportunity for children to learn valuable skills and make new friends through programs that are challenging, educational, and fun. We believe camp provides an opportunity for personal growth, increased self-esteem and friendship building. We hope to create a space for young people ages 4-14 to learn how to work as a group while gaining confidence in their unique abilities as individuals.
Thanks for inquiring about Young People's Day Camp. These days, there's no need to spend a fortune for your child to have a fun, educational and safe summer.
Consider these benefits of sending your children to Young People's Day Camp of Nassau:
- Licensed by the NYS Health Dept. for your child's safety.
- Daily door-to-door transportation to eliminate hassles and worry.
- Activities supervised by licensed teachers/administrators. We are professionals.
- Superior camper/counselor ratio to cater to your children's individual needs.
- We are your best dollar value
- Create an easy payment plan based on your individual situation and comfort level.
- Family owned and Operated
- Centrally located in Hicksville(Old Country Road School 25 acres)and is easily accessible from Parkways and major roads
- We have more than 50 years of camping experience
- Bus pick up as early as 7:00 am and drop of as late as 5:30 pm
- For convenience parents can drop off at camp site as early as 7:00 am and pick up as late as 5:45 pm with no additional charge
- Constant contact with Director Brendan McCaffrey either through text, email or Cell @email@example.com/516-650-1856
Take a look at our website, our rates, and calendar of pre-planned, professionally supervised activities. Learn for yourself why Young People's is the camp of choice for so many families.
Young People's Day Camp. Fun, Educational, Diversified, Convenient. We've been keeping children smiling and parents at ease - since 1972.
We're ready to give your children an unforgettable summer. What are you waiting for? Contact us, you'll be glad you did!